Terms of Services
Terms of Service
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on ZRM Enterprises, LLC's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ZRM Enterprises, LLC's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ZRM Enterprises, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on ZRM Enterprises, LLC's web site are provided "as is". ZRM Enterprises, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ZRM Enterprises, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ZRM Enterprises, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ZRM Enterprises, LLC's Internet site, even if ZRM Enterprises, LLC or a ZRM Enterprises, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on ZRM Enterprises, LLC's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ZRM Enterprises, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. ZRM Enterprises, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. ZRM Enterprises, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
ZRM Enterprises, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ZRM Enterprises, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
9. Shipping Policy
ZRM Enterprises ships to both U.S. and international addresses. To estimate the total delivery time for your order, please allow one to two business days for your order to be processed, in addition to the time indicated by your preferred shipping method. Orders are processed and delivered Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. All custom & duty fees and taxes are the customer's sole responsibility. ZRM Enterprises’ responsibility ceases after delivery to the carrier is complete. Claims for damages, loss or delay in transit should be made to the carrier. ZRM Enterprises accepts no responsibility for loss due to its inability to conform to estimated delivery schedules.
10. Returns Policy
ZRM Enterprises reserves the right to decline the return of material. We must issue a written return goods authorization (RGA) and instructions prior to the return of any material. A minimum handling and restocking charge of 25% will be applicable to any authorized returned material. Authorization for the return of material more than ninety (90) days old must be reviewed on a case by case basis. Terms and conditions for the return of any authorized material will be issued at the time of approval. Only NEW AND UNUSED ITEMS are acceptable for a return.
11. Nonconforming or Defective Parts
ZRM Enterprises reserves the right to replace, repair, or authorize the return of any material not in accordance with agreed upon and published manufacturing practices. Notification of any such defects shall be made in writing by the customer to ZRM Enterprises within thirty (30) days of shipment by ZRM Enterprises. ZRM Enterprises will not provide credit or exchange for any material until it has inspected and deemed nonconforming or defective. ZRM Enterprises will only be responsible to the value of the nonconforming or defective material and for any freight charges to replace such products. ZRM Enterprises’ liability will not include, in any event, consequential damages.
All product order cancellations for products not yet shipped, must be approved by ZRM Enterprises. Cancelled orders may be subject to restocking and/or other fees.
Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT SHALL ZRM ENTERPRISES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER AS A RESULT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER THEORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LABOR CHARGES, LOSS OF TIME, PROFITS OR REVENUES, LACK OR LOSS OF PRODUCTIVITY, INTEREST CHARGES OR COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS, DOWNTIME COSTS, DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF USE OF PRODUCTS OR ANY RELATED EQUIPMENT, SYSTEM OR FACILITY, OR ANY PROPERTY TO WHICH ANY PRODUCT IS AFFIXED, OR ANY INCONVENIENCE.
12. Governing Law and Severability
Any claim relating to ZRM Enterprises, LLC's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
If any portion of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalid or unenforceable term shall be severed from these terms and conditions and the remaining terms and conditions shall be valid and fully enforceable as written.